RJ Cole Winery

Insights into the world of an amateur home winemaker.

Name:
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Cole Wines anagrams to Senile Cow.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Maintenance

Sometimes I think that maintenance is one of the hardest words in the world to remember how to spell. I mean, from knowing it's root, you would think it should be spelled maintainance, but that just looks silly.

Anyways, in case you haven't noticed, I updated the top of the blog to let people know what this here blog's all about. I received a visit from a fine gentleman named Mike Duffy who advises commercial wineries on how to make their websites the most effective, and I hoped I didn't waste his time. So I wanted to make it easier for people to know that I'm just a lowly home-winemaker-who-will-one-day-rule-the-world-of-commercial-wine-but-not-commercial-yet. Hopefully anyone who comes here by mistake will still look around!

I also discovered that there are many many more Wine Blogs than just mine and Jack Keller's. Who'da thunk it, in a world that has almost as many blogs as people, I wasn't completely unique! Well, after looking through some, I added a few links to my blogroll on your left to the ones that I liked the most. Be sure to check out Home Winery to read the experiences of another Home Winemaker.

That's it for now.

PS- I'm thinking about starting my next kit very soon. It's the Winexpert Selection Estate Limited Edition Chilean Maipo Valley Cabernet Sauvignon/ Carmenere. Hopefully I'll be able to get a Mity-vac soon to help with degassing that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home