RJ Cole Winery

Insights into the world of an amateur home winemaker.

Name:
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Cole Wines anagrams to Senile Cow.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!

Hi all! I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone! My birthday was great! Kat got me a Merlot Wine Kit from Winexpert, so I'll be starting that after the holidays. I should get 30 bottles of Merlot out of it, so that will be great!

Anyway, Merry Christmas! And in the spirit of the season, I give you this treat from everyone's favorite pig: click here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babe!
I'm so excited you're enjoying your Merlot kit - can't wait to TASTE! I'm sure it will be fabulous as the blackberry wine was. Curious about the pumpkin wine...Love ya! K

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home