RJ Cole Winery

Insights into the world of an amateur home winemaker.

Name:
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Cole Wines anagrams to Senile Cow.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Some Maintenance Points

First, let me thanks my brother and sister-in-law, Andy and Jen for the book they got me for Christmas last year: The Joy of Home Winemaking by Terry Garey. It came through during a minor emergency last night.

Second, just some notes about things I want to do here, and will be trying to set up soon.

Over at Winepress I found a really nice winelog spreadsheet, which I would like to try to add here to keep track of my winemaking in simple detail. I don't know how to get that done without creating a new blog and then just adding a link to it, so I'll be trying to figure that out.

I'd also like to figure out how to add in new pages to the blog in order to separate out the recipes and processes with links from the main page. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, and I'll just need to start a real website for this. I'll have to ask around. I like how blogger makes things simple, though.

Anyway, that's it for now. I might add more links soon to other folks' wine websites, but not quite yet.

Cole out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home